Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Welcome to 2019

Room 9 has started off with a bang this year. For the first month they have really had a large focus on PB4l values within Wesley Intermediate. Learning how to be respectful in all environments and covering the core principles of Respecting self, others & the environment. Recently we have started looking at culture and how we can take a step towards learning another culture in a safe environment. So all students have picked a language aside from English, and we are in the process of using this language in everyday conversations. The idea is to incorporate and expose room 9 to a multitude of languages. Some of the most popular languages students have chosen in room 9 are Tongan, Spanish & German. See below for some cool videos that can help you learn how to introduce yourself in these languages.

8 comments:

  1. this is interesting and helpful it has a good structure here is another link to my languid https://youtu.be/SWVelLwTN7A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture and the details but into the picture to.
    And its so helpful.
    Wish u a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your dream is coming real and your class is learning stuff. I think you should try and do more langues next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it very interesting how your students are getting into speaking different languages, Ka pai! Next time maybe you should add more languages videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the basic greetings in Spanish very helpful.
    I love that your dream is coming true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao!
    Its me Danielle from Room 9.
    I have been learning how to speak Italian it is pretty interesting(In a good way). If someone was learning how to speak one of these languages this is the blog they should come to, It is pretty good I learned a new word Hallo it means Hello in German. This is super helpful Thank you for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete